Partnerships and Supporters
At the Indigenous Senior Resource Centre (ISRC), we value our community partnerships, supporters, and funders that contribute to the needs of our Indigenous Seniors/Elders that access programs, activities, and services offered at ISRC.
- Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA)
- Province of Manitoba
- New Horizons
- United Way Winnipeg
- TELUS Friendly Future Foundation
- Winnipeg Foundation
- Emergency Indigenous Support Fund
- Urban Circle Training Centre
- Manitoba Association of Senior Centres
- Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc.
- Makoonsag Intergenerational Children’s Centre
- Merchant’s Corner
- Manitoba Metis Federation
- North End Community Renewal Corporation (NECRC)
- Win Gardner Place
- Aboriginal Vision For The North End
- The Momentum Centre Inc.